Crock Pot Recipes
1. Soak the beans in 3 cups cold water over night to re-hydrate them. You can boil them for an hour to re-hydrate them also, but soaking in cold water is the best method. Strain after soaking overnight or when done boiling.
2. Cut all of the vegetables according to the directions on the ingredients list.
3. In a 5 qt crock pot, combine all of the ingredients.
4. Cook on low for 4 ½ hours. About a half hour before serving, taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve in a large soup bowl
1 jar Bottled Thyme Romesco Sauce
1 green pepper- medium diced
1 yellow pepper- medium diced
1 medium eggplant- medium diced
1 zucchini- large diced
1 squash- large diced
1 jalapeno (optional depending on how hot you want the chili)
½ cup dried Great Northern beans - soaked in water overnight
1 TBSP tomato paste
1 TBSP cumin, chili powder, oregano, red pepper flakes, dry thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic- minced
1 lime- zest and juice
Visit our store to get a Romesco Sauce