Crock Pot Recipes
1) Peel the shells off of the hard boiled eggs and rinse. Halve the eggs and seperate the yolks from the whites. Set the whites aside. Using a fine mesh strainer, press the egg yolks through the strainer into a medium bowl(this forms a nice powder and makes it easier to mix with water). Mix the boiling with the egg yolks until yolks have dissolved. Cut the egg whites into a small dice.
2) Season the chicken with salt & pepper. In your crock pot, add the ingredients in this order; carrots, potatoes, parsnip and onion first. Then lay the chicken so it is not over lapping.(if you can help it) Add the corn, egg white & beans on top of the chicken before adding the Chicken Jus and egg yolk water.
3)Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
3) An hour before completion, remove the chicken breasts and cut them into small cubes. Return the chicken to the crock pot. Add the milk and stir. Finish the cooking time that remains.
4) Cook your biscuits according to the package.
5) When finished, taste to see if it needs any seasoning. Serve in a large stew bowl with the biscuits. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast - boneless & skinless
1 medium white onion - medium dice
3 celery stalks - medium dice
2 carrots - medium dice
2-3 white potatoes - peeled, diced
1 large parsnip - medium dice
1 ear white corn - removed from husk
1 cup green beans - halved
3 hard boiled eggs
1 jar Bottled Thyme Chicken Jus
1 cup milk
1 cup water - boiling
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
2 clove garlic - minced
to taste salt & pepper
Chicken Pot Pie
Visit our store to get a Chicken Jus