1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 x 12 lasagna pan, pour in half of the Sauce Champignon; set aside.
2) Add the kale to a food processor and pulse a few times to cut it up. Heat a large saute pan with the oil; add the onion and cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes. Toss in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds before adding the kale. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes. NOTE - add a tiny bit of water if you notice the kale burning before it cooks
3) Add the cream and soft goat cheese to the pan, stir and cook until everything is well incorporated. Place in a bowl to cool down. After it has cooled for a few minutes, add the Parmesan cheese and egg to the mixture - mix until everything is smooth.
4) Put wax paper on to your clean counter top, and lay each lasagna noodle on. Spoon 1/3 cup of the mixture onto each one of the noodles. Lightly roll up each noodle and place into the lasagna pan. Spoon equal amounts of the remaining sauce on top of each roll.
5) Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, remove foil cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes and then serve.
Serves 5 (10 rolls)
10 each Lasagna noodle - cooked
1 jar Bottled Thyme Sauce Champignon
5 cups kale - stem removed & shredded
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 clove garlic - minced
10 oz goat cheese - softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 each large egg
1 small onion - small dice
to taste salt & pepper