3/4 jar Bottled Thyme Romesco Sauce
1 lb Chicken Thighs - boneless, skinless
12 oz Andouille Sausage - sliced down
1 lb Shrimp (21/25) - peeled
1 ea Yellow Pepper - diced
1 ea Green Pepper - diced
1 ea White Onion - small dice
1 TBSP Tomato Paste
1/2 TBSP Oregano
1/2 TBSP Thyme
1/4 TBSP Cumin
1/4 TBSP Smoked Paprika
Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
1 Bay Leaf
To Taste Salt & Pepper
2 cup White Rice - cooked
1) Season the chicken. In a large skillet, heat up enough oil to brown the chicken. Add the Chicken and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Once the chicken has browned, add the sausage, peppers & onions and tomato paste. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring often.
3) Add the Romesco Sauce, herbs & spices. Mix in well. Cover and bring to the oven. Cook for 45 minutes, checking it every 15 minutes or so.
4) While the Jambalaya is in the oven, cook the rice according to the directions on package.
5) After the Jambalaya has cooked for the 45 minutes, stir in the peeled shrimp. Cover and bake for 10 more minutes.
6) When the shrimp has finished, remove from the oven. Bring the chicken to a cutting board and shred.
7) Spoon the Jambalaya over top of the cooked rice in a stew bowl. Top with the shredded children. Enjoy.
Visit our store to pick up your Romesco Sauce