For Pork Meatloaf
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degree.
2) Combine all of the ingredients except the sauce. Mix well with hands until fully incorporated.
3) Lightly coat a cup cake pan with oil to prevent sticking. Make balls with meatloaf approximately 2.5 oz each and place into pan. Press down on the meat against the sides to remove any air pockets that maybe in there. You can also tap the pan against the counter afterwards.
4) Bake uncovered for approximately 40-45 minutes. While cooking, in a medium sauce pan, bring up the Sauce Robert to a gentle simmer and keep warm until meatloaf is done.
For The Peas
1) Cut the frozen bacon into small cubes. Being frozen helps firm the bacon up and makes it easier to cut.
2) Using a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat, add the oil and warm up. Add the bacon to the pan. Be sure to stir the bacon frequently to prevent uneven cooking or burning.
3) When the bacon is done, drain out any excess oil from the pan. Add the peas and season. Cook until peas are cooked through - approximately 3-4 minutes.
For Mashed Potatoes
1) Fill a medium sized pot with cold water.
2) Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes and put into the water.
3) Bring the pot with the potatoes to a boil, lower the heat slightly and cook for approximately 12 minutes; until potatoes are soft.
4) Strain potatoes and add back to the pot. Using a fork, crush the potatoes as best as you can. Add the remaining milk, butter and sour cream. Then use a whisk and whip until the potatoes are soft.
5) Place on a burner on low heat to bring back to temperature.
1) Spoon mashed potatoes into the center of the plate.
2) Place 2 pieces of the meat loaf on opposites of the mashed potatoes. Spoon the peas in between the meatloaf on top of the potatoes.
3) Generously spoon the Sauce Robert on top of each piece of meatloaf. The excess will spread out onto the plate. Enjoy the meal.
Ingredients Serves 4
6 oz. Sauce Robert
1 lb Ground Pork
½ cup Breadcrumbs
¼ cup Tomato Paste
1 oz. Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic - combined
1 each Slice of bacon - frozen
12 oz Peas - frozen
Oil - enough to cook the bacon
4 med Russet Potatoes
2 tbsp Butter
½ cup Milk
Salt & Pepper - to taste
¼ cup Sour Cream - optional
Visit our store to get a Sauce Robert